Sweet potatoes and pork seasoned with rosemary and garlic pair perfectly with fried eggs. Enjoy for a hearty breakfast or even dinner! by SweetPaleo on Saturday, August 31, 2013
Organic fresh medjool dates are used in this British classic dessert, Sticky Toffee Pudding. Luscious date pudding is topped with a creamy toffee… by ailovebaking on Saturday, August 31, 2013
It was a lively week at The Kitchn, with discussions about freezer cooking, what you drink with meals, and the best way to thaw meat. Read on for these and more, including a tour of Joy the Baker’s sweet home kitchen, and a 10 summer recipes that should inspire your weekend cooking.
15. Two Easy Hacks for “Vacuum-Sealing” Bags Without a Vacuum Sealer
14. Freezer Recipe: Sauerkraut, Potato & Cheese Pierogi
13. Water with Meals: A Page From My European Husband’s Book
12. Recipe: Frozen Single-Serve Oatmeal with Almonds & Dried Cherries
11. The Best Way to Quickly & Safely Thaw Frozen Meat
Happy weekend, folks! Do you have big plans for Labor Day? A cook-out? Maybe a slab of perfectly grilled steak? Or a freshened-up pasta salad? I’m planning a weekend get-together and a welcome day to putter about the house. Tell us what’s cooking in your kitchen this long weekend, and we’ll see you Monday for a few special holiday treats.